Kim started her career in the financial services industry in 2012. She continues to build her practice with an emphasis on education for her clients as they maneuver the complexities of today’s financial environment and developing smart, trusted relationships with other professional resources. She takes pride in making a positive impact on others by understanding each client’s vision and situation to then offer informed, strategic recommendations that better their specific financial condition and facilitate confidence in a goal-driven future.
Since 2017, Kim has fully integrated her practice with her father’s firm, IFA Benefits. She values the experience, education, resources, and vast knowledge Grant injects to her practice and enjoys her time spent working alongside him on a daily basis. Her primary business focus revolves around comprehensive financial planning, actively working with IFA's clients through:
- Investment Account Management and Client Servicing including Accumulating Assets, Portfolio Composition, and efficient Income Distribution
- Working with Business Owners on Employee Benefits, Executive Compensation, and Succession Options
- Efficient Cashflow Management for Individuals, Households and Businesses
- Structuring appropriate Life & Disability Insurance Plans for Businesses and Individuals
- Educating clients navigating the transition to Medicare and helping them obtain proper Medical Insurance
- Servicing the Members and Participants as the broker managing their 401k and Health Insurance Plans
Kim is Series 6, 7, 63 and 66 licenses as well as Life and Health Insurance licenses in multiple states. Her hard work and dedication have earned her 'Top Advisor' resources from affiliate firm, 1847Financial, 'Career Builder of the Year' awarded in 2014 and was selected into the 'President’s Club' awarded for excellence of performance at 1847Financial. Kim holds her Chartered Financial Consultant® designation (ChFC®) from The American College of Financial Services. She is currently pursuing a second designation to further her proficiency on optimizing retirement cashflow to secure a sustainable income throughout retirement.
She is a proud alumnus of Duke University where she received her Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture with a concentration in Markets and Business Management. In addition to her studies, this Blue Devil was an All-American lacrosse player and now uses her lacrosse experience coaching the girls’ varsity squad at her alma mater, Great Valley High School. When not working with clients or out on the lax field, you’re likely to find Kim outside enjoying the sunshine with family, friends and her playful puppies, Griffin and Lincoln.